ACCA + MBA/MA online
: ProfessionalCareer Path
: FinanceCourse Category
Skyrocket your career prospects with London School of Business and Finance combined ACCA+MBA/MA programmes and qualifications. ACCA accreditation means membership of one the largest accountancy institutions worldwide, while an MBA shows the dedication, skill and investment you’ve made to become a powerful business leader. It’s time to show the world what you can do.
The ACCA+MBA/MA qualification at the London School of Business and Finance is delivered by online byInterActive, which means industry leading course materials, high-production-value video content, and dedicated tutor and student support is available to you 100% online, everywhere, every day. You’ll enjoy ACCA Live Tuition and real-world case studies that focus and prepare you for the toughest business environments worldwide.
If all this wasn’t enough, the dual ACCA+MBA/MA study programmes are offered at a greatly reduced price compared to the purchase of the same courses separately. In addition, if you book 12-14 ACCA papers, you can study for any two of our executive certificates (worth £650 each) in Business Management, Finance, or Marketing, absolutely free. Course Requirements
- No qualifications You first need to complete the final level of the AAT or FIA qualification.
- 2 A-levels and 3 GCSEs in 5 separate subjects, including English and Maths Apply for the ACCA Knowledge modules
- A non-relevant degree or other Apply for the ACCA Knowledge modules
- Relevant degrees Relevant degrees at ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempted from all Fundamentals (the Knowledge and Skills modules) and some Professional modules. We recommend that you enquire/apply for exemptions when you register with ACCA as a student.
- AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians)/CAT (Certified Accounting Technician) qualified Apply for the ACCA Skills module (with exemptions from the Knowledge modules).
: Minimum of 1.5 yearsOnline
: YesCampus Based
: February and August
3 Innovative digital marketing campaigns in the gaming industry:
Digital marketing strategy plays a major role in the gaming industry and companies spend millions marketing their games, sometimes even more than developing them!