As the world economy continues to evolve, so do the requirements for global leadership.
The Advanced Management Innovation Program is a powerful and transformative learning experience that explores the best and most updated innovative management practices for sustaining a strategic advantage over the long term.
What can you expect?
AMIP is a blended program that combines classroom sessions with online methodology.
It embraces 8 intensive monthly periods from Wednesday to Saturday which demand commitment away from day to day issues but are compatible with your professional activity.
AMP offers you a great opportunity to look beyond short term solutions and tailor a big picture approach.
In addition to this, you will attend four online learning periods which will make it easier your attendance to the program compatible with your professional demands.
Investment in the future: Why AMP?
- Global Peer Network focusing on innovation
- Learning Environment
- Proven and compatible learning format
- A dynamic, leadership development program
- Develop a heightened awareness of the extraordinary change in organizations and people and the way in which they innovate for the future. This course equips the participant with the skills to build and manage a high performing organization that drives change.
- Hone the new management values: entrepreneurship, collaborative environments, highly effective processes, diversity and adaptability.
- Acquire the latest frameworks and tools required for a winning and competitive strategy.
- Develop an own Business Challenge exchanging insights and concerns with other participants and learn from these contributions.
- Foster your personal and professional development through the experiential learning methodology
: Advanced Management Innovation Program (Madrid)
AMP is designed for executives who are proven business leaders and want to drive innovation in their organizations. It is aimed at:
Executives with at least ten years of work experience and three of managerial experience who wish to drive innovation in their professional and personal development.
Experienced Entrepreneurs facing new start ups.
Executives with a high potential to be business leaders, open to change, with a tolerant attitude, critical and willing to contribute with their experience and concerns in the learning process A strong commitment to a rigorous academic program and an advanced level in written and spoken English is required.
Modalidad del curso
: Part Time
Your course of Study AMP program is highly structured in four perspectives
- Customer, Product Markets and Growth
- Organizations and Public Environment
- Innovation: Managing Innovation and Organizational Effectiveness
The Business Challenge is the tool through which each participant will have the opportunity to apply their own learning experience and innovation approach into their job position and organization in order to improve them, using the analytical and strategic skills to drive innovation, performance and effective decision making across their organizations.
They will exchange valuable insights with the other peers of their teams.