Inspiring feel-good atmosphere in the historic town centre
The IUBH School of Business and Management is located in Bad Honnef in the historic St. Anno Park, a large park in the middle of the town centre of Bad Honnef. Restored old buildings combined with modern architecture provide the campus with an atmosphere that in itself is an invitation to study.
Infrastructure – the campus for learning and for feeling at home
- tuition in top-level seminar rooms fitted with the best modern equipment
- software training in the computer training centre
- campus-wide Internet free of charge
- Library with databases for online research
- modern demonstration kitchen for practical seminars
- modern cafeteria – fresh, healthy, delicious
- Dallmayr Café and Bar and Charly's Lounge
- the university's own restaurant "the anno"