MBA in English
- Modalidad: Presencial
- Campus: Barcelona, Madrid
- Créditos ECTS: 70
- Formato: Full Time
- Idioma: Ingles
- Título: Oficial
Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña (Campus Barcelona) Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (Campus Madrid)Program Description
Experience: +3 years.
This program will be conducted in English.
The business world and the very dynamic and highly competitive current situation of economic uncertainty demands qualified professionals with solid knowledge of different management areas and, moreover, with personal and professional skills, such as versatility, adaptability, reflection, determination and creativity. What are the benefits of taking an International MBA? The International MBA is the managerial training program par excellence, which trains its participants to reach positions of responsibility in a company by means of acquiring the managerial skills required for the management of companies and institutions. As such, apart from management training, an MBA ensures recognition from the entire business community. Therefore, it is the best program to gain and consolidate new tools and knowledge, through experience that facilitate the transition towards a better job in our professional careers.
The International MBA has been designed so that participants can enhance and increase their knowledge in business management and administration, work with the main management tools and strengthen their managerial skills and competences. It is a management Master’s degree focused on understanding all areas involved in the management of organisations, with a complete overview of the company, the way it functions and how it is organised. All of this is enriched by the networking opportunities available with the other participating professionals, our teaching staff and the professionals invited to our conferences, discussions and activities, which are crucial for enhancing professional positioning.
At the end of the academic period of the MBA in English, students will have the option of a two-week residential stay at Pace University, in New York, giving them the chance to apply their knowledge in an international environment.Puntos Clave
1) EAE’s MBA, one of the best in the world in the Bloomberg ranking EAE’s MBA, named as one of the best in the world in the Best International Business Schools 2018 ranking of the prestigious US journal Bloomberg Businessweek. The Schools ranked 32nd in a list of the best business schools in the world to take an MBA outside the USA. EAE ranks among the Top 5 Spanish business schools to be named on the highly respected classification.
2) Employability The Professional Careers service is focused on guiding and accompanying students to achieve their professional goals and matching their expectations and interests with the jobs market
3) International Talent Program The program aimed at students seeking international professional development, in order to give them maximum visibility amongst the multinational companies collaborating with EAE. Activities are therefore organised such as the Employment Workshops, interviews with head hunters and access is given to international selection consultants around the world
4) Executive MBA Council EAE, member of the Executive MBA Council. The School is a member of the Executive MBA Council, so all of its programs meet the international academic and quality standards required by the association
5) International rankings Highlighted among the 65 best in Europe and the 200 best in the world (QS Global MBA 2018 ranking). For the first time is enters the European ranking of the best MBA, and reaches the Top 35 (Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking Worldwide 2016-2017)
6) Program trajectory The EAE MBA was the first general management program to be given in Spain, and has now been offered for over 50 years
7) Business Game The Business Plan drawn up during the program and tutored by a teacher, is the key piece to the International MBA. The aim of the plan is to set out all the contents obtained on the program in a company creation project
8) Business Networking On the Business Networking cycle, students will attend a series of meetings with professionals from large companies and other EAE students, thanks to which the participants have the chance to expand their network of professional contacts.
9) Major + Minor EAE has started up the North American Major and Minor methodological system for the first time in Spain, in the place of the traditional optional subject method
10) Soft Skills program EAE’s Soft Skills International MBA program is intended to help participating professionals complete their training with the strategic mobilisation of their personal skills. It includes ten independent monthly workshops organised along the Emotional Skills Model
11) International Residential Program At the end of the study period, students will have the chance to do a two-week residential stay at Pace University (New York). This residential program comes at an additional cost
12) EAE is enterprising The aim is to give the necessary resources and environment for enterprising students from EAE to develop new business ideas
Admission requirements and degree.ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience to access the MBA.
- Have an english certificate (see available options).
- Have a Bachelor's degree.
Students who succesfully pass the course will obtain the International MBA degree from EAE Business School. In addition, students who fulfill the established academic requirements will obtain the International MBA degree from Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (Barcelona). In order to obtain the degree from partner universities, it is necessary to fufil the requirements established by the institutions.ADMISSION PROCESS
The main objective of the admissions process is to ensure candidates' suitability for the program, by looking at their professional experience and their academic CV. Our aim is for all participants to make the most of the experience we offer through a context in which they may develop a long-term relationship with classmates, teachers and alumni. In order to start the admissions process, the form has to be filled in so that EAE's Academic Committee can consider the application. If the decision issued by the Academic Committee for the requested program is positive, the candidate can complete their enrolment.Study PROGRAM BARCELONA ECTS
. - Environment and Global Markets Current socio-economic context 5 ECTS Marketing and commercialization in international environments 5 ECTSMODULE 2
. - People Management Intellectual capital and talent management 5 ECTS Management skills 5 ECTSMODULE 3
. - Strategic Resources Finance for the decision making 5 ECTS Supply Chain Management 5 ECTS Management control 5 ECTSMODULE 4
. - Strategic Management Strategic management 5 ECTS Entrepreneurship and internationalization 5 ECTSMODULE 5
. - Final master thesis Final master thesis 15 ECTS Minor 10 ECTS
TOTAL CREDITS 70 ECTSStudy PROGRAM MADRID ECTS
. - Environment and Global Markets Business, government, and international economy 6 ECTS Sales management 6 ECTSMODULE 2
. - People Management Leadership, behavior and social responsibility 6 ECTS Human Resources management 6 ECTSMODULE 3
. - Strategic Resources Financial management 6 ECTS Technology and operations management 6 ECTSMODULE 4
. - Strategic Management Strategic management 6 ECTS Comprehensive analysis of companies 6 ECTSMODULE 5
. - Internship Internship 6 ECTSMODULE 6
. - Final Master’s Thesis Final Master’s Thesis 6 ECTS Minor 10 ECTS
TOTAL CREDITS 70 ECTSFunding Schemes and Grants
EAE offers special funding, grants and financial support conditions for all candidates accepted on the School’s programmes.Objectives
The main objectives of the International MBA are:
1) LEADERSHIP Managing and leading an organisation thanks to the enhancement of essential knowledge in all areas of a company: marketing, finances, accounting, human capital and operations.
2) EFFECTIVE Developing the appropriate tools and capacities for leadership: team work, motivation, communication, business ethics and social responsibility.
3) SUSTAINABLE Evolving within complex and competitive national and international organizations, underpinned by sustainable development.
4) CHANGE Adapting to and anticipating the organization’s needs in terms of change in order to remain competitive.
5) GLOBAL MANAGEMENT Managing the organisation’s flexibility in view of the emergence of new technologies, new markets and the evolution of society.
6) ENTREPRENEURIAL Strengthening the entrepreneurial spirit and establishing the bases for the creation of new businesses, while encouraging innovation and creativity.Career Opportunities
EAE assesses the competencies that companies value most and passes them on to the students in order to facilitate their employability. The aim is to reach the level of development demanded by the jobs market.