Master Management in International Marketing.
Credit Points 60 ECTS
Duration (full-time)12 months}
Study Options Online / On Campus
Looking to win the job of your dreams in Marketing? You might have outstanding technical marketing expertise but the thing to really set you apart from other candidates could be a master's degree in management and International Marketing. In such a creative, inspiring, and diverse field, it pays to demonstrate your business knowledge and your ability to manage people, time, and projects. The IU Master’s in International Marketing Management can help you do just that and give you firm skills in leadership and communication. With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
LSBU Dual Degree
Two Degrees, Double the Advantage
IU International University of Applied Sciences (IU) has partnered with London South Bank University to give you the chance to have your degree validated by two institutions. When you choose this option, you’ll graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree, giving you a major career boost! This opportunity comes with no extra study courses or travelling.
Academic Requirements 60 ETCS:
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution in relevant field.
- At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate degree should be worth 240 ECTS credits.
For some 60-ECTS master programmes, you will need to have achieved one year of professional work experience before starting your studies.
- Proof of English skills.
- Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.